Hello there, welcome to my blog.
My name is Carl MacDonald, I'm a recent Journalism graduate.
Feel free to comment on my posts and subscribe to the blog.
If you wish to contact me, go to the about me page and fill in the form.
Thanks for stopping by.
Follow me on twitter @cmacd57
- The EDL are as representative of English citizens as Islamist terrorists are of Muslims. In short, not very. 3 days ago
- RT @LouisTab84: @cmacd57 They are just as dangerous as the Jihadists. 3 days ago
- EDL planning a march in Woolwich. What could possibly go wrong? What an awful set of clowns. 3 days ago
- Absolutely pathetic RT >> "@Official_EDL: ****CONFIRMED WE HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO A TERROR ATTACK BY ISLAM, WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK****" 3 days ago
- Wow that video of the #Woolwich attacker is one of the most harrowing things I've ever seen. Truly awful. 3 days ago
- 26,738 views
Author Archives: cmacd1989
Farcical scenes aplenty in Channel 4′s engaging (but unrepresentative) documentary ‘Skint’. Continue reading
A quite remarkable performance from Kasabian. But what was the highlight? Continue reading
It is worth considering that Black Onassis may be an interesting insight into the direction that Kasabian may have taken had Karloff remained in the band. Continue reading
If there is one criticism of Kasabian’s fourth studio album, Velociraptor!, it’s this: How do they improve from here? The hotly anticipated follow-up to 2009′s Mercury Prize nominated West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum has roared straight into the UK album … Continue reading
A sensational performance from a band who, despite all their troubles, had remained loyal to their dreams and repaid those fans who had supported them all the way with a quite brilliant concert. Continue reading
Typical Kasabian; a relentless, ear-splitting, headache inducing performance. Continue reading
The Football League Play-Offs provide some of the most exhilarating football matches in the domestic game. For four teams, the season is decided over a two legged semi-final, and if successfully negotiated, comes down to a single 90-minute slog between the two … Continue reading
Different Gear, Still Speeding is definitely a case of different band, same Liam. Continue reading
Ronaldo was a unique player, and deserves a unique moniker.
Long live O Fenômeno. Continue reading
I hope Manchester United destroy Crawley Town. I really hope they give them a good battering, because Crawley, are a shady club. Continue reading