Hello there, welcome to my blog.
My name is Carl MacDonald, I'm a recent Journalism graduate.
Feel free to comment on my posts and subscribe to the blog.
If you wish to contact me, go to the about me page and fill in the form.
Thanks for stopping by.
Follow me on twitter @cmacd57
- The notion of being mown down by a bus is more preferable to putting away this stack of clothes in front of me 😩 8 hours ago
- RT @BretEastonEllis: Happy fucking Father's Day. 2 days ago
- What a pass from Oscar, football porn. #confederationscup 3 days ago
- RT @MilesKaneMusic: If I don't go crazy I loose my mind 3 days ago
- Why has a silent hair dryer not been invented yet? #dontneedthisshitinthemorning #turnitoffbecks 3 days ago
- 27,117 views
Tag Archives: BBC
Kenneth Wolstenholme etched his words into the history book with his classic “some people are on the pitch, they think it’s all over… it is now!”
But one of my latest gripes about watching footy on T.V. is the shocking demise of the quality of commentary provided. Continue reading