Hello there, welcome to my blog.
My name is Carl MacDonald, I'm a recent Journalism graduate.
Feel free to comment on my posts and subscribe to the blog.
If you wish to contact me, go to the about me page and fill in the form.
Thanks for stopping by.
Follow me on twitter @cmacd57
- The EDL are as representative of English citizens as Islamist terrorists are of Muslims. In short, not very. 8 hours ago
- RT @LouisTab84: @cmacd57 They are just as dangerous as the Jihadists. 10 hours ago
- EDL planning a march in Woolwich. What could possibly go wrong? What an awful set of clowns. 10 hours ago
- Absolutely pathetic RT >> "@Official_EDL: ****CONFIRMED WE HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO A TERROR ATTACK BY ISLAM, WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK****" 10 hours ago
- Wow that video of the #Woolwich attacker is one of the most harrowing things I've ever seen. Truly awful. 11 hours ago
- 26,692 views
Tag Archives: Cherno Samba
Mads Timm may have a name that suggests he belongs in a mental asylum, but it was his goalscoring feats on the Championship Manager games that sent opposition players crazy.
Sadly though, Timm’s career never really hit the heights of his fictional self… Continue reading
Tonton Zola Moukoko is regularly bombarded with telephone calls from Championship Manager players. He said: “I spoke with a guy for an hour. He wanted to know what had happened to me since I wasn’t playing for a major club. I was once one of the biggest talents in that computer game so he was wondering… many phone me asking the same question.” Continue reading
The fourth instalment of the Championship Manager Heroes series uncovers the truth about one of the game’s biggest stars.
Tó Madeira was a must-buy striker for Championship Manager 01/02 players, but there was a darker side to his meteoric rise. Continue reading
Lionel Morgan attained a god-like status among players of Championship Manager in the early noughties for his rapid rise to the top of the fictional game.
But his real life career was a far cry from what many hoped and believed… Continue reading
Justin Georcelin stood in the court room and awaited his fate. The judge sentenced him to an indefinite spell in prison and it completed a remarkable down-turn in fortunes for Georcelin. Continue reading
At just 14 years old, Cherno Samba was scoring goals for fun. When the media got wind of his incredible 132 goals in 32 games, a frenzy whipped up and Samba was touted as the saviour of English football. Continue reading